Movement and Posture Class for people with Parkinson’s
Improve your posture using movement and Alexander Technique*. Feel more confident and have more ease as you walk, stand, sit, do sports…all the things that you do.
• Improve Posture • Better Balance • Reduce Effort in Walking
- Wednesdays, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm
- Pacific Ballet
- 295 Polaris Ave, Mt. View
- Meet in Studio 4 – entrance is around back
- Fee: $100/month (4-week month)
One participant wrote his posture is now a Zero on the Parkinson’s scale. In other words he is now upright with no sign of the typical stooped-forward Parkinson’s posture.
Another man melted away tension:
“I experienced a remarkable relaxation of my entire torso. I was lying on my back and focusing on relaxing my neck. Suddenly I felt as though my hips and shoulders melting through the floor as a wave of relaxation swept over me…it was a wonderful sensation!” ~Kirk Stoddard
You will learn how to improve your posture, release tension and be freer in movement.
- Fun movement-based class, Alexander Technique shown effective for people with PD.
- Caregivers and family members are welcome to take class.
- You must be able to walk independently.
Come to class!
Advance registration required – contact me! Phone 650-964-4308 during business hours.
P.S. Join my blog and receive a FREE gift to ease tension from your neck and shoulders right now.
*Alexander Technique teaches you how to control your own body for better posture with ease. Feel better, look better, move better.