UPDATE: Since the original email went out, there are only TWO PLACES LEFT. If you’re interested, send a message right away, and sign up for my email list so you’ll be the first to know!
I’m inviting a small, select group to participate in a special class. This will be a movement-based small group class for better posture, freedom in movement, and feeling more comfortable in your own body.
This program is 4 weeks, Mondays at 12:00 – 1:30 at the Pacific Ballet in Mt. View.
- Start date is Monday, Oct. 24th
- Time: Noon – 1:30 pm. We’ll have class for an hour and have open time to experiment and ask questions and talk.
- Location: Pacific Ballet, in Mountain View.
- Fee: $25/class.
- Class size will be very small! Limited to 4 people up to a max of 6 people for lots of individual attention. If you are interested, let me know right away and reserve your place.
If you are a dancer: I like to solve dance problems. I can do that in the latter part of class, and I have also arranged to teach at several dance studios in the area.
Looking forward to taking posture and movement to a new place of ease!
P.S. CLICK HERE to receive blog posts with information on movement and the body in dance.
Certified Alexander Technique Teacher, M.AmSAT*
* American Society for the Alexander Technique (AmSAT)